  From: Shanon KA8SPW
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:20 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] FS: ICOM 220 Repeater and Waycom Duplexers -
Taking to Findlay

    Hello Group,

  Taking this to Findlay tomorrow, I will be in the flea market area.
  Driving a Ford panel van, dark burgundy.

  This repeater will be on the air if I can get a power hookup and it
  don't interfere with another one.

  224.800 Out 223.200 In with a PL of 107.2

  ICOM RP-2210 Repeater
  N connectors, 15 pin D connector for controller.
  Full ORIGINAL service manual.
  DOES NOT INCLUDE A CONTROLLER - (Will be using my NHRC-2 for demo)

  Wacom Duplexers BpBr - Model 652
  Ordered on frequency from Waycom
  Original Calibration sheet and Tuning Instructions

  Package includes: Repeater and Duplexers with RG-142 interconnect cables
  and Polyphaser arrestor.

  Both are like new. Over $2000 new, Asking $1000

  Free with Repeater: 6' Motorola rack with 1/4" brass plate on top for 4
  Polyphasers, two locking doors and key.
  TE Systems Repeater Amplifier - NOT WORKING M#2210R
  222-225 MHz NOT WORKING (I got it that way)

  For purchase separately if wanted: Hustler G7-220 antenna NEW out of
  box. NEVER assembled. $100 (Will not sell unless repeater is sold.)

  If this don't sell right away I may relocate it, but there is no 220
  activity in the area anymore. It going back to my basement is not going
  to happen, the wife wants a freezer, no room for both! Next up are my
  TM742's with 220 modules, only going if the repeater sells.

  Shanon KA8SPW
  Garden City, Michigan
  15 miles west of Detroit