From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lsasmazel
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:49 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: GE Lookout Repeater related info needed.

Sorry I forget the mention I put the picture under GE Lookup Repeater
folder. There ais one more Number I find it is on the back of the unit and
it is PL19D424600G4 this is on the back of the box.

73
Levent - WW2L

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , "Eric Lemmon" <wb6...@...>