There is nothing special about interfacing the RC-210 controller to a Mastr II.

It has audio inputs and outputs, COR, CTCSS Decode and PTT lines just like any other controller. Get a piece of paper and draw out the radio connector, and look at the pinout and the signal voltages.

Some tips:
1) You are going to want to do the Chuck Kelsey WB2EDV mod to the 10v  card.
2) You are going to want to read the John Holden N7IQV article on the power supply. 3) you are going to want to join the Mastr II email list <http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/mastr.html> 4) If you don't have it already you are going to want to start a system documentation binder, starting with a full set of LBIs for your station. Start with the Product Code 67 file and work your way down the lists.

Search the web for "Mastr II" and "repeater" and read all the various interfacing articles. It won't matter if it's an ACC, a Link Comm (RLC series), NHRC or Scom brand controller - you will see that in every single case they end up with a full duplex base station cabled to a repeater controller. It's getting that full duplex station operational that's half the battle, and the adaptation of signals from and to the station and the repeater controller that's the other half.

You will end up with a custom cable between the controller and the station chassis, with maybe a signal buffer or two (in case a signal is high impedance and can't be loaded down), or maybe a voltage level converter or a signal inverter somewhere.

There is some GE station interfacing information on the <www.repeater-builder.com web> site (yet). Want to write another article from a newbie point of view? It might help the next guy...

The place I'd start is the three articles in the Mastr II station section - the first is titled "Mastr II Station to Repeater Conversion" by Don Woodward KD4APP , the second is "Interfacing the Mastr II Station to an ACC 850 Repeater Controller " from ACC, the third is "SCOM 7K Controller Connections to Mastr II" from Scom. I'd read all three, combine them into a master plan (with the Chuck Kelsey WB2EDV mod to the 10v card first), then proceed from there. Take lots of photos as you go, write it up into a mod article, and send it to repeater-builder.

One guy sent me an email a few years ago and said that he learned enough from my Motorola Mitrek mobile Interfacing article <http://www.repeater-builder.com/mitrek/mitrek-interfacing.html> to find the right places in his Mastr II station, but that's taking my enamples, reversing them to theory, and then applying that theory. And besides, the Mitrek pair I set up was an intermittent duty point-to-point link, not a continuous duty repeater.

Mike WA6ILQ