Don't know where they came from but our club has one just like it on a 100w
 MSF5000.
Works very well

Chris
N9LLO

In a message dated 11/25/2009 9:52:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
p...@chargertech.com writes:

This set of cans has been in our club since  before I was involved.  None
of us seem to recall where this thing came  from or who made it.  Does anyone
recognize this one?

<_http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.http://groups.http://groups.<Whttp:/
/g_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/photos/album/700689718/pic/list)

The cavities are about 4" in diameter and are 23"  long.  The top plate is
heavy brass and is made to fit 6 spaces in a 19"  rack.  At first glance it
almost looks like it is homebrewed.  The  cavities are not silver plated.
But some things make it appear to be of  commercial origin.  The aluminum
cavities have very neatly welded top  mounting flanges and bottom endcaps, and
are anodized/alodized.  Also,  the tuning rod lock nut assemblies appear to
be custom fasteners, and the  center elements have nice fingerstock at the
bottom.

We used this on a temporary, low-power machine a  few years ago.  Now, we'd
like to really go through it and tune it up for  a another machine.  While
I had it here, I thought I'd try to figure out  where it came from.  Thanks.

73  Paul - KC0HST