Well, given the responses I think I will pass on it.

I would have wanted to run at least some of it outside to my antenna, so if it
degrades quickly outdoors then that kills the deal.

I was aware that there is a way to attach PL-259's to 3/8" heliax, but this
spawns another question. Could N connectors meant for the same size cable be
put on 3/8" heliax?

Thanks for the input guys.

Maybe I will keep an eye out for 1/2"

-Albert