Down here in Florida this week we are ENJOYING somewhat of a cold wave.
Today's high around Tampa about 45 degrees.  A bit unusual.  My repeater on
224 mhz is having a fit today.  Sounds like some kind of a mix getting in,
sometimes not strong enough to open the squelch, sometimes it will creep in
after the repeater is keyed either by the id'er or someone keying the
machine and tripping the cor.  My machine is not out in the elements but is
also not in a particularly climate controlled location, inside a warehouse.
Can the below nom temps be creating some issues with the nearby environment
and some equipment elsewhere or is it more likely that something is 'chilly'
in my own rack?  - Mike