Hello to the group.

I have an oppurtunity to purchase a Motorola R 2600 Service Monitor. It has the
monochromatic screen, tracking gen, etc. It seems to be in working order,
reminds me of the HP 8920a I had for a short time. Does anyone have any
comments about this unit? Are they reliable in hilltop service? Any comments on
what current pricing should be? My 1500S needs repair and I have a CE 6030a
that isn't doing to well either. Both of then need a trip to the doctor and I
don't even want to think about what that will run me. Any comments on service
facilities for these units?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.  John   AB6LI