AJ wrote:
Gents -

I completely spaced using existing CATV gear - I have a pallet of Motorola/GI minibridger housings with just the power modules in the lid. I'll see what I can do to test this out over the week and try to report back - Pretty sure I can fit an entire remote receiver in to a MB housing...

AJ,

Just make sure the model power pack you have will take 90 VAC. Most Jerrold/GI/Motorola MiniBridgers up to and including 750 MHz were 60 volts. If you are lucky, you have 60/90 units. Also, I'd be interested in a few MB housings if the inserts aren't stripped and were never water damaged. I have a few castings that aren't good enough to be put into the field, but have good looking guts.

Thanks!

Kevin