From: Gary Schafer <gascha...@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola cabinet key wanted
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 3:15 PM

Ok, thanks to all that replied. It looks
like it is a 2553 that I need. Looking at the chart it looks like the CH751 is
for the old outdoor cabinet and the 2553 is for the indoor cabinet.

Also looks like the GE cabinet that I have
is probably the “desk mate” and takes the LL201 key.

Ted, K9MDM sent me an email saying that he
has those keys for sale. I will probably get them from him.

Thanks again to all

Gary  K4FMX