As this should be the final comments on my order of a controller, the main
reason there was a delay is that Paypal processed this order with an E Cheque.

I had expected an instant transfer of money as has happened many times in the
past
but when they do an E Cheque, it takes 10 - 15 days to clear.

The money came from my account instantly so I'll be contacting Paypal to see
why this happened.

I now have had several E mails from Pion and Simon, and the money has arrived,
the card will be
shipped to-day.

Their phone number does not appear on their web site but I assume it will be
added.
it is 503-545-4732

I'm glad to know that I now have contact with Pion and Simon and I look forward
to receiving the
controller card.

73,
John, VE3AMZ  / W4