I was talking about how many can be programmed in the repeater, not
necessarily active at the same time per se. IOW, how many "talkgroups"
can you program into the repeater. I'm assuming that you can 'deprogram'
some if you have two systems in the same area.

I think WD8CHL answered the question I had - any or all can be made
active (except for a few reserved for special use).

Joe M.