Re: Type Acceptance Requirement

Just one last thing to drone on about... during an in-shop
discussion after my last Group post... it was just pointed out
to me how there is clear and well established historical precedent
for using current Type Accepted Equipment reconfigured for
future narrow band operation. After all this is not the first
time we've gone through this.

Keyword "Permakay"

cheers,
s.