Hello to the group,

I have two of the Syntor X radio's, one using the Piexx system and one
not yet converted.

Once the conversion is done the radio is us with Windows XP and works
very easy. I had it on the air twice with good reports.   I may be in
the market in selling both units if I can getthe right price.

Anyone interest please e-mail me off list. I am good in QRZ.

Will / W4WWM