  From: Brian Raker
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Web site issues???

  I'm seeing it as well, 3.6.2.  It is the 'protection' screen that is built
into Firefox, and not for any AV or firewall programs.

  Seems its chief complaint is:

  What happened when Google visited this site?

    Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user
consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-04-07, and the last
time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-04-07.
    Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including imgdownloads.com/.

    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS11798 (BLUEHOST).

  I'd check to make sure all the advertising is set properly and maybe even
wipe and reupload from a known clean copy.

  -Brian / KF4ZWZ / 15 year webserver sysadmin