  From: larryjspamme...@teleport.com
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 12:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] 3' motorola or GE cabinet wanted.

  Too bad you're so far away (I'm in Portland, OR).  I'm just getting ready to
list some on the local craigslist - my garage is overflowing and some cars need
the space. I have some of the deep Quantar/MICOR type cabinets - the short
ones, medium height, and 5-foot tall ones. And one - 40" tall GE MASTR II
Cabinet.  All of the Motorola cabinets are the deep ones that would hold
repeaters with duplexers, etc. IF they don't sell locally, they're off to the
metal scrapper.

  Larry