We've followed the polyphasor book to the best that we can, using 3" copper
strap everywhere, single point ground, etc, etc.  I'm reasonably confident
that if it does get hit we won't know.  I'd just like something simple to
indicate that all our efforts were worth it (so I can say to the boss "we
got hit and everything survived, told you so").  From reading some specs and
documentation on tower leg mounted strike counters I think the fuse idea
might work.  So far I haven't seen any "that won't work's" float by in the
threat, so thats something I suppose.

Jesse