Building a PL decoder out of NE567's is old-school, and I've never seen a
design that didn't have drift problems.

The MX-COM (now CML Micro) tone chips were a better way to go, but many have
been discontinued.  If you can find them on the surplus market, that would
be the easiest way to go.  The part numbers were MX-3x5, where x was one of
several numbers.  Some were designed to be used with a DIP switch for
frequency selection, others were designed to tie to a uP and took serial
data to select the tone.  Dig around for the datasheets, I'm sure they're
out there...

                                        --- Jeff WN3A