It's a harmonic filter, but I don't know enough to tell you what band.

Chuck
WB2EDV

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: La Rue Communications
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:19 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Unidentified Micor Part

  Need some help here. I have a Micor Part (I think) and the Motorola Code does
not bring up anything at all on Google. From my guidelines, I know that this is
a VHF Filter/Duplexer Part. The code is TFD6102APR. Pic is attached; One side
has "Input" and "Output" on the opposide side to its respective receptacle....
if anyone knows what this doohickey is, I'd really appreciate knowing. :)

  Thanks!

  John Hymes
  La Rue Communications
  10 S. Aurora Street