At 10:31 AM 05/11/10, you wrote:

Not sure what this is either. The part numbers turn up nothing in google. Not sure if its even a Motorola product. Has no Moto stamping. Might be something else that someone may be familiar with. The number on the side thats etched in reads 15B84073D01.

Thanks for your help!

John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street
Stockton, CA 95202
<http://tinyurl.com/2dtngmn>http://tinyurl.com/2dtngmn

How about a photo of the entire unit?  All I'm seeing is a 3DB" label.

The "15" at the front of the part number translates to "Housing,
Cases and Covers (formed) " according the table in the old
parts book.
See <http://www.repeater-builder.com/motorola/numerical-parts-categories.html>

Given that the one port in the photo is 3db down from the input I can't
see, I'll betcha it's a 2-receiver coupler - used when you have a
dual receiver mobile (i.e. dispatch and tactical channels).

I've also seen one in a voting receiver site cabinet where one one
rooftop antenna fed two independent receivers on separate channels
(feeding two wirelines back to the main voter location).
But in that situation, personally, I would have used an amplified
receiver splitter.

And it's not trash - if you can stand the 3db loss it's a handy way
to run two receivers on one antenna.  Especially in a mobile
environment where your performance is liable to be limited by
the RF environment.

Mike