We're here at the Dayton Hamvention... and it's another great
weekend wrapping up. I've noticed a number MSR-2000 Units out
in the flea market... I'll try to remember to get their contact
information. A complete VHF MSR-2000 Repeater is/was priced
at $50 today and still no takers yet. Even had the large internal
VHF duplexer installed. UHF units are not as common but I
haven't been paying that close attention.

Bright sun today and an number of the Group Members here are
looking pretty lobster red. The brauts/brats are good but the
sodas are priced at $3 each, which I think is a bit much.

Great to meet a number of Group Members here... some of you
I wouldn't buy a car from but I think that also works in
reverse... not that I'd want to part with a precious 137,000
mile Yugo.

Surplus radio gear here like crazy... GE Rangers going for
$30 to $40, Maxtracs going for $40 (all bands), all kinds of
hand held radios and a lot of vintage land mobile (two-way)
radios are reappearing one more time.

Solar Panels are bringing in prime dollar and fairly few relative
to previous years.

The hard hat with top mounted mini tower and yagi beam guy is
here walking around. Just a few Hamsexy T-Shirts in the walking
around crowd.

Coffee wasn't strong enough...

s.

Give us some time to get home and we'll share the contact
information for any UHF MSR equipment we might see and remember
to write down.