I would look at these Telelwave antennas. We have had very good luck with them
on some pretty nasty sites here in Oregon.

http://www.telewave.com/pdf/TWDS-7045.pdf

175 MPH wind rating and 150 MPH wind rating with a 1/2" of ice loading.

As Fred mentioned Kathrein Scala makes a pretty stout antenna also.

I would think either one of these companies could come up with a solution for
you that would outlast a fiberglass antenna in your extreme conditions.

Good Luck,
Joe - WA7JAW