If you look at many commercial sites, many are pretty close together. I am not
saying that is good or bad, but apparently it works for them. Especially if it
is on different bands. You can take a close up look at our repeater(s) install;
http://disneycrazy.smugmug.com/Other/New-Repeater-Site/7943953_gF4Q3
We have 2 top mounted antennas (db224 and db420) at 300ft, a 2/440/1.2 Diamond
and db224 on a side arm at 250ft and then db224 and db420 at 200ft (side arm
mount). Close up pictures on all are on the site.  The top mounted antennas are
2 side mounts that are HUGE in comparison to what db sells for side mounting
those antennas. The vertical pipe is probably 6 to 8" OD. The arms are 3ft and
then puts the db224 and db420 at 6ft apart at the top. Note-these top mounted
antennas are not on a side arm you normally see cell phone antennas on.

73,
Robert
KD4YDC