  From: Scott Zimmerman
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 12:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Harmful Taxing

  It's not a state that is doing this. The OP indicated it was "MED (Your
  version of the FCC)"

  I looked up his call. This fellow is in New Zeland. Apparently that is
  where this taxation is taking place.

  Remember: For every law that is passed there is one less freedom we will
  NEVER get back!!

  Scott

  Scott Zimmerman
  Amateur Radio Call N3XCC