Ok, I've searched all over the board and have found no date on it.,
other than "Copyright 1988".

As for the chips in it, well, other than the standard chips probably in
every model, here's what I've found that might help, they're in
sockets.

MK48Z02B25 - CMOS 2K x 8 XEROPOWER SRAM
NMC27C128BQ250 - High Speed Version 131,072-Bit(16k x 8) UV Erasable CMOS
PROM (Basically 128K)
And this one I'm not sure why it's in a socket, I can't imagine it
needing to be removed.
MC6840P - Programmable Timer Module

Maybe the "6289" handwritten on the label is suposed to be a date, but
other than that all I can find is a number stamped onto the board that
looks like a serial number, "08901009"

There is a big blank spot where, according to what I've read, there is
supposed to be an AC->DC converter, but mine doesn't have the AC
feature.

I haven't actually checked the bottom side, but I don't imagine they
would have printed it there.

On the plus side, my CSI-32 has a custom made internal switch to change
the COS from high or low trigger.  I was annoyed because it only takes a
high trigger and my repeater has a low trigger.  so I added a little
board with a dpdt switch and transistor inverting circuit.

Jeff, KB1SPH / WQEX694