From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kb1...@wqex694.info
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:03 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] TKR-820 CTCSS/DCS EEPROM

Ok, I'm playing around with my Kenwood TKR-820 a bit. I've found the
instructions for HEX editing the channel and ctcss information after
reading it from the EEPROM, and they work great. But there's nothing
about DCS. I'm wiing to try and decipher how to get the DCS, but I
need a look at the information from a chip that contains DCS
information. Since I don't have a real programmer I can't change mine
and then look at it. So if anyone has a TKR-820 with DCS in it and a
EEPROM reader, it would be greatly appreciated if you are wiling to read
the chip with PonyProg2000 (http://www.lancos.com/ppwin95.html) and send
me a copy.

Thanks,
Jeff, KB1SPH / WQEX694