I don't know a thing about that voter. Maybe someone will chime in here.

My voter will do tone signaling so I'm ok with the 7x24 keyed down link
transmitter. In fact I think it's probably the way to go. It's just that it
requires something with the duty cycle to handle it and I'm looking for
recommendations of a radio to do the job. Maybe a Mitrek on 420 or maybe a
microwave radio.  Any comments?