Larry - I didn't.

The 250 watts is produced by a GE MASTR Pro/II 4EF5A1 capable of 330
watts continuous.  The MICOR high-band tube amplifier, IMHO, is junk
compared to the GE 4CX250R based VHF power amplifier.  The 4EF5A1 is
designed to operate from 144 to 174 MHz. without modification.
Obtaining proper drive for it was the fun part.

Read all about it here:
http://www.kuggie.com/ahra/hmft.html

Pictures of it here:
http://www.kuggie.com/ahra/hmft.html