From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of La Rue Communications
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:46 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] GE MASTR II Repeater Module

I have here a GE MASTR II Repeater XMTR Control Module p/n PL19D416660G6 REV
A. I am more familiar with Micor Parts and Components - so I need a little
guidance here. I recall seeing some MASTR dialogue recently, which is why I
felt compelled to post here.

Couple questions...On the p/n are the 0 (Zero) and O (Letter O)
interchangable, does it matter? Just trying to figure out why Google doesnt
turn anything up.

Second question - are the modules band specific?

Im currently looking through the TIP but I dont even know where to begin!
THats the cool thing about RB.com - so much information!!!! :-)

Thanks in advance!

John Hymes
La Rue Communications
10 S. Aurora Street