I'm doing this from memory - I have the docs at home and can verify later.

The DB lowband dipoles are 50 ohm feed Z due to the close spacing to the
tower leg.

1 dipole - fed directly with 50 ohm coax (VB-8)

2 dipoles - fed with equal legs of 50 ohm coax (VB-8) to a tee, match 25
ohms from tee to 50 ohm feedline with quarter-wave transformer (35 ohm
VB-83)

3 dipoles - fed with equal legs of 50 ohm coax (VB-8) to two mated tees (two
mated tees give you four ports - three to bays, one for input) yielding 17
ohms.  First transform 17 ohms to 72 ohms via a quarter-wave of 35 ohm
VB-83.  Then transform 72 ohms to 50 ohms with a 'twelfth-wave' transformer
(1/12 wave of 50 ohm cable then 1/12 wave of 72/75 ohm cable) to result in
50 ohms to feedline.

4 dipoles - same as 2 dipole case, but add another tee, two more
equal-length 50 ohm cables from the added tee to the 35 ohm matching
sections on the bay pairs described above, and another final 35 ohm Q
section from the new tee to the feedline

These dipoles couple a lot of energy to the tower - you'll likely need even
more vertical isolation than what free-space curves might otherwise predict.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A