I haven't used Stabilant 22 so cannot speak to it's use, but have been using
Deoxit for several years.  It has been almost miraculous on many different
items including Micor pins, squelch/ volume controls, and other items that had
been contact cleaned many times with little effect.  I am very pleased with it.
 Jon WA6KLB