I agree with Mike. 100 watts in, 70 watts out is about 1.5dB loss.
That looks very good for a Wacom. What is the model of your duplexer?
The WP-643 had a single bandpass can on each side that might change the
estimated loss.

Did you happen to look at the reflected power when you took the forward
power readings? If you had reflected power, it could throw the forward
reading off. What kind of a watt meter did you use?

As long as you have no desense, I'd leave it alone.

73, Joe, K1ike

On 9/6/2010 11:28 AM, Mike Besemer (WM4B) wrote:

> WACOM specs their 6 cavity pass-reject cans at 2.2dB insertion loss.
> 2.0 dB down from 100 watts is 63 watts, so you’re doing good.
>
> Remember, 3dB is going to take your power down 50%.
>
> 73,
>
> Mike
>
> WM4B

<*> Your email settings: