HI,

I'm runnig Retrospec on the server itself with no problem at all.
Except that this server is using by a group of programmers(over 30) using
Sourcesafe from CodeWarrior.
If one user is still logging in on the server, some files are not going to
be backup because they are in use.
And I can't try to tell everybody to disconnect from the server(they are
still kids ;-)  ). The better solution for me is to run a script, before
retrospec, to stop the file server.
And them backup the files with retrospec and re-run another script to
restar the server.

thanks for your help.
Carl

David Thornton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@latchkey.com> on 02/05/2001
15:23:16

Please respond to "retro-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>