I'm running Retro 4.3 on my work Mac to backup the network.
Unfortunately it seems to take up all the network capacity on my
machine, which leads to timeout problems with network clients such as
4D Client and Eudora. Is there any way I can throttle back Retro from
100% to say 90% of network capacity? Putting Retro in the background
knocks it back too much: it would be nice to have a bit more control
over how much network capacity is taten.
Owen Watson
at home in Wellington, New Zealand
Don't reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but to [EMAIL PROTECTED]