Randy,

What is the difference between a 100 hub and 10/100 autosensing switch that you
predict will fix this problem? Since my original post, I have had the machine on a
10/100 hub uplinked to the main switches, and it behaved the same.  (Yes, I realize
this is in your NOT section, it's just a mention.)

Thanks,
Steve.

--
Steve Yuroff