> Just in the last couple of days, one of my Windows clients has started
> returning the following error message:
>
> "Can't access volume DISK (C:) on WIN_CLIENT, error 5 (unknown)"
>
> The client computer is running Windows 98 with Retro client 5.1 for
> windows.

Anytime I have retro not finding a disk I do the following. It almost
always fixes the problem.

I have all my clients volumes set up via the Selected volumes option in
the client configuration window.

Hilite all the volumes. Hit Delete and answer yes. What will be left are
the one that the client can see at this time. Hilite all of these and go
fix your backup scripts and groups as needed.