I'm SOOOOO embarrassed to have missed this, but YES I've used Retrospect
under NT 4.0/SP4-6 with my OverlandData LXBD7110R for about 2 years (started
w/ Dantz's Gama product).  I typically run a combination of disk/tape, and
it works GREAT!  I even occasionally have the server auto-restart, reboot to
the default partition configured for use w/ Veritas Backup Exec, autosuck
our Exchange (for message-level granularity) and MS-SQL, and restart the
whole thing back to Retrospect in the morning.  I typically have Backup Exec
and Retrospect tapes coexisting in the library w/ no problem.
Simultaneously, I run another Retrospect on another NT4 server for
disk-based quickies.  I've also tested this entire process on W2K Server and
Adv. Server, and it works great, even spanning Active Directory.

Happy Mark

---------------
This e-mail contains the thought and opinion of Mark D. Mabry
and does not represent official UTHHSC policy.

Mark Mabry, Network Analyst
The University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center
School of Allied Health Sciences, Dept. of Health Informatics
7000 FANNIN ST 600          HOUSTON TX 77030
Voice:   713-500-3917       FAX:   713-500-3929
Pager:   713-761-9305
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail pager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]