Hello All:

I am a avid user of Retrospect on the PC and Mac platforms.  I implement PC
Server Retrospect as well and absolutely love the product.  Credit has to go
where it is deserved and Dantz deserves it.  They have outdone much larger
companies like Computer Associates and Veritas.

This post is not about a problem but to let anyone who may be interested
know that I have an Ecrix VXA drive available.

I am sorry if this is not the correct forum to let users know but since we
talk about backup it seemed that this drive could help someone in the field.

Regards,

Adam

[EMAIL PROTECTED]