Guys,

I have tried following the docs, renamed my script, place it in the
correct folders, used the quit outlook script. I know some of you
have been talking about Open File Manager but I was looking at a
simple method for backing up outlook on the PeeCee for the moment.
Has anyone successfully got this script to work??

Win2000 has Windows scripting host by default??, I couldn't see where
to look for it. I am familiar with windows but a lot more familiar
with mac.

Thanks in advance.

Michael
Internal Support Worldwide
Reef Corporate
Level 1, 397 Riley Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, AUSTRALIA
tel +61 (0)2 9213 3223 * fax +61 (0)2 9212 4605 * mobile +61 (0)402 130 132
www.reef.com