>I can't for the life of me see how that file meets my Include
>statement's condition.  What's going on here?

The restore can include surprising files. If Retrospect backed up a
copy of the file from a different location or even from a different
computer in the same backup set, it may offer to restore it to
effectively multiple locations.

I am not sure if this explains what you are seeing. Have you got a
copy of agtman15.pdf in the folders that were backed up?
--
John Gee                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dunedin, New Zealand            Programmers live in interesting times...