Hi Changxing,

Can you give us a step-by-step process to reproduce this bug on your end?
It'll be helpful to get some more information from you for a
reproducible case.

First, some preparation:

1) Open the Network tab in the browser's developer tools
2) On Firefox, click the gear on the right of the networking pane and
enable Persist Logs. On Chrome, click the "Preserve log" checkbox instead
below the Network tab.
3) Reload the page, so it will begin gathering network logs.

Then if you can get me the following:

1) Are you creating just a single review?
2) Are you also replying to any reviews when you publish?
3) Can we get a screenshot of the review banner right before you publish?
4) After it fails, can you find the POST /r/_batch/ entry in Network, click
Request, and copy the information there? Send that to me privately.
5) Also click on Response, copy the information there, and send that as
well.

We have a possible theory on what's going wrong, but haven't found a repro
case. We hope this will help us confirm and resolve this.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian Hammond