On 4/3/07, Bill Tangren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier to copy what you have in /etc/pam.d/system-auth and put it
in /etc/pam.d/xscreensaver, minus the pam_tally lines? There is the problem that
screensaver failed logins no longer count towards locking out a user, but that
is a plus in my book. It prevents wise-acre coworkers from locking me out when I
am away from my desk.

Thats what web-cam authorization is for. That way wiss-acre people get
time in the brig for attempting to go past their authority.

It probably doesnt make a difference since you will have to make
changes to the xscreensaver,etc files. I prefered to have one file
that I changed in case of a mistake than 20 different ones.