Sorry that reply was sent in error to the mailing list

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of John Summerfield
Sent: Mon 8/18/2008 8:10 PM
To: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (Tikanga) discussion mailing-list
Subject: Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL5 PostgreSQL and PL/Python

Timothy Barrow wrote:
> I am not sure if this is all you need to do to get working; if you get more
> errors I will try go get some info on how to resolve it
>

> Currently, the password is handled on the command line, and password
> support is experimental.
>
> To add your password, you'll need to edit your /etc/ppp/peers/barry-sprint
> file, and look for the line that says:
>
>         pty "/usr/sbin/pppob"
>
> And change it to:
>
>         pty "/usr/sbin/pppob -P password"

How is this related to the question? You reply isn't in context, so I
don't have any clue as to which point you think it addresses.

Additionally, what is in that "winmail.dat" attachment? Whatever, it's
not a simple thing for most users to handle; my response is generally to
<plonk it> or to ask the sender to resend it, without the winmail.dat.

> - Chris
>

> __________
>
> Timothy Barrow
>
> Systems Administrator
>
> Epic Advertising, Inc (AzoogleAds and Bazaar)
>
> 60 Columbia Way, Suite 310
>
> Markham, ON L3R 0C9
>
> www.epicadvertising.com
>
> (905) 946-0300 x2343 ? office