On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:36 AM, Zavodsky, Daniel (GE Money)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>     I have decided to try out the new RHEL 5.3 beta... I upgraded one
> testing 5.2 system but I cannot boot into the Xen kernel.
>     The system is a 64-bit SunFire x4200 with 2x dual-core CPU and 16 GB
> RAM. Has anyone had a similar experience with 5.3 beta or knows what is
> wrong?
>     This is what I copied from the console:

Have previous versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux worked with this
system? Also did you use the 64 bit or the 32 bit version of the OS? I
had the 32 bit Xen work on a Dell yesterday, but have not tried the 64
bit one yet.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux