From: "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
<rhelv5-list@redhat.com>; Srija <swap_proj...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:23 AM
Subject: RE: [rhelv5-list] Facing issue with be2net

I’d suggest running iperf with various settings to stress test the nic to find
the breaking point.

If you are able to replicate this issue – take a kdump and let redhat dev
analyze.  I’ve had tons of issues with be2net drivers in past and opened
several BZ, on RedHat 5.8 it seemed to be finally addressed.