Hi everyone,

I've got an IBM x3650 M4 I want to kickstart with RHEL5 (64 bit). This is the first model of this type I've been handed and I can't quite seem to get my head around how to get it booting from USB stick. It may be something to do with the UEFI vs BIOS thing but a known-good USB stick with syslinux on it that I've used on 40 Sun/Dell chassis comes up as "NTLDR is missing" when I use it with this box, which is a bit odd to say the least.

Can someone give me some hints on how I might get things working, please?

With thanks,

Ben