Dear all

I have collected a large number of neutron diffraction data (1650 in
total) in various temperature scans!

I would like to use GSAS to do Rietveld refinements, but it will take
for ever if I start refinining them one by one!

Has anybody got a script file (or other ?) that will work either with
the MS-DOS/Windows or Linux versions of GSAS so that I can do some kind
of CYCLIC refinements after the first temperature if fully refined?

I know that FULLPROF has a CYCLIC mode, but for the type of magnetic
structure analysis I wish to do I trust more to use GSAS.

Thank you.

Alex

  Dr. Alexandros Lappas
  Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas (FORTH)
  Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL)
  P.O.Box 1527
  Heraklion 711 10
  GREECE
  Tel:+30 81 391344, Fax:+30 81 391305, E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]