Dear Friends,

Below macro was already developed in 10th TOPAS user meeting @ Adelaide:

TOPAS syntax code for the modified intensity correction and flat specimen
asymmetry peak shape convolution

‘Variable_Divergence_Shape_Correction: v = footprint (EDFL); keh = knife edge
height

macro Variable_Divergence_Shape_with_knife_edge(v, keh)

{one_on_x_conv = If(Th < 2*ArcTan(2keh/v), -v^2 Sin(2 Th) Rad/(4 Rs^2), -2
keh^2 (Cos(Th))^3/Sin(Th) Rad/Rs^2);}

‘Variable_Divergence_Intensity_Correction: v = footprint (EDFL); keh = knife
edge height

macro Variable_Divergence_Intensity_with_knife_edge(v, keh)

{scale_pks = If(Th < 2*ArcTan(2keh/v), Sin(Th), 2 keh/v Cos(Th));}

If you use fix divergence slit:

‘Fix_Divergence_Shape_Correction: divang = divergence angle (EDFA); keh = knife
edge height

macro Fix_Divergence_Shape_with_knife_edge(v, keh)

{prm v = R divang Deg /Sin(Th);
one_on_x_conv = If( Rs Sin(divang/2 Deg) / Sin(Th - divang/2 Deg) Tan( (Th -
divang/2 Deg) > keh, -(Pi/360)/Tan(Th) divang^2, -2 keh^2 (Cos(Th))^3/Sin(Th)
Rad/Rs^2);}

‘Fix_Divergence_Intensity_Correction: v = footprint; keh = knife edge height

macro Fix_Divergence_Intensity_with_knife_edge(v, keh)

{scale_pks = If(Rs Sin(divang/2 Deg) / Sin(Th - divang/2 Deg) Tan( (Th -
divang/2 Deg) > keh, 1, 2 keh/v Cos(Th));}

or something similar...

Cheers!

--

Yours Sincerely,