Quoting Emmanuel Okyere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> What would you call a customized mechanism here?
> The authentication module works beautifully, and allows you to just
> snap it in/out of your app as you please. I will be glad to lead you
> through the authentication module, as you are probably facing the very
> same problems I had when I tried to use it.
>
> Can you say specifically how you want to achieve authentication.

Two-factor authentication is one that comes to mind. IIRC, the built-in
authentication module caters for only a username/password type of
authentication. Also, what if I don't use XML or a database for storing
users' details?

The archive contains a number of posts about globalvars and sessions. Can
we use continuations and globalvars to avoid session variables?

Eddy