Geert Bevin wrote:
Hmm, so this seems to not be possible with a freeform ant project?

Eddy Young wrote:
Geert Bevin wrote:
Actually I have a question about RIFE and NetBeans. How do you set a project up so that the libraries it has have their sources linked to it? Also, how do you link to javadocs to them?

You use the Library Manager (under the Tools menu) to define a new library (globally accessible by all projects) specifying the jar/folder, source and javadocs. Then, you edit the project properties and specify it as a required library.

I don't think it does. But it makes sense as free-from Ant projects will come in a gazillion shapes, and there is no way NetBeans will be able to tackle all of those.

Try creating a new NetBeans project with existing sources. Then, it is easy to add your custom Ant tasks. Anyway, I find it easier to work with existing source rather than existing Ant scripts when dealing with non-NetBeans code.

Eddy
--
http://coding.mu
http://priscimon.com/blog