Don't worry, if you have time before Saturday to have a new take on it, please do so. Not having to write this will take some load of my shoulders. I'm wondering though, why do you relate exit, datalinks, flowlinks, autolinks, ... (ie. the things that are really the parts that make up RIFE's data flow and logic) to submission beans?